Last updated: October 7, 2023
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Site.
1. Access to the Site: Access to our Site is provided on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Information Accuracy: The content on the Site is provided for general information only. While we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability concerning the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk.
1. Email Subscription: By subscribing to our email list through the provided opt-in form, you agree to receive periodic updates, newsletters, or other information related to our website or services. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
Limitation of Liability
1. Website Use: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Site. You understand that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
1. Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nova Scotia, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms
1. Modifications: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].